An improved method of connecting REX Rotary Joints to Journal shaft is provided with our QA-Series Quick release flange assembly. It eliminates threaded nipple and makes removal of the Joint very easy. It reduces inventory requirements too since it eliminates need for RH and LH threaded nipples.
- New scientific way of connecting REX rotary joints to journals.
- It reduces inventory requirements. No need for right hand (RH) and left hand threaded (LH) nipples.
- Positive sealing is accomplished with a gasket located between tip end of nipple and journal flange.
- Easy to mount or remove rotary joint - a fast one man operation.
- No danger of damaging or crushing nipple with heavy pipe wrenches.
- Eliminate misalignment problems.