REX offers high-performance "seal under compression load" design HO-series rotary joints for more reliable Hot Oil heating capabilities in corrugating machines, rubber and plastic machines, paper and textile dryers, food processing equipment and many other applications. Temperature control of the rolls on these machines is crucial to maximizing uptime and reducing overall maintenance costs. To ensure product consistency, active control of fluid flow and temperature is necessary.
REX HO-series' precision engineering ensures that Hot Oil circulates freely in and out of the roll, keeping your machine running longer. It offers unique and technically advanced features/ benefits that withstand destructive forces like radial loads, thrust loads, end loads, axial end play, shock and vibration. It eliminates all chronic weaknesses of conventional rotary joints. REX HO-series Hot Oil rotary joints have been field tested and proved to be the only satisfactory joint among those tested. It is being successfully used on a number of machines designed by several manufacturers of corrugating machines, rubber and plastic machines, etc. They are available in a full range of sizes from 1/2" to 4" in through flow and dual flow with stationary or rotating inner syphon pipe service.
- Greater joint stability: Two wide spaced carbon bush bearings for greater support, stability and longer wear. This cross sectional area allows greater stability and resistance to side loads.
- Longer seal life: Large, improved seal under compression design provides long life.Plus greater joint stability reduces seal wear, leakage, and maintenance requirements.
- Carbon bushes are secured against rotation by a fixing pin or key. This prevents the spring from being damaged by a rotation bearing.
- Simple locking fork on the end cover instead of lug on the body of joint as in the case of conventional design joints which are very complicated to install.
- Self-supporting configuration: Tolerates journal misalignment better than externally rod- supported configurations.
- No lubrication required: Maintenance is minimized.
- Self-adjusting for seal wear and pressure changes: Maintains leak-free sealing under changing conditions.
- Wide range of available constructions: Different materials let you configure the joint for maximum durability under your application conditions.